Employment Opportunities at CMG Foundation
PART TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
CMG is Richmond’s nonprofit community conflict resolution center offering affordable mediation services in addition to classes that teach mediation and conflict management skills. We are looking for a part time Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for assisting the Mediation Services Manager with administrative and clerical tasks related to CMG mediation and conflict resolution programs for the greater Richmond area. This is a part time position (20-30 hours/week) and starts at $10/hour.
- Data entry and database management.
- Greeting clients and guests and managing the sign-in process.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Completing appointment confirmations and reminders by phone and email.
- Prepare other correspondence and mailings.
- Preparing invoices.
- Coordinating registration and sign-in processes for CMG classes.
- Keeping an inventory office supplies and coordinating supply orders.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Mediation Services Manager.
- Experience in an office environment providing customer service and performing data entry.
- High level of professionalism and strong sense of ethics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive and warm demeanor, and willingness to learn and grow.
- Ability to work well independently but also be productive in a cooperative team environment.
- Commitment to punctuality and dependability.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately despite frequent interruptions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and anticipate necessary next steps.
- Ability to deal compassionately but firmly with people in stressful situations.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Spanish strongly preferred.
Please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position and how your past experience will position you for success in this role to: email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. No phone calls please.